« on: December 02, 2004, 01:34:52 PM »
So, all my apps are in. I've notified the schools not to consider my app complete until my third LOR comes in. Trouble is, it's taking FOR-EV-ER. My recommender is a prof at BYU Law School (Rhodes Scholar, Yale law grad, et al) but as such is way busy and is taking forever (grrr). He prob won't be done for another week or two, and by then adcomms will already be convening. Should I just have his letter sent to all the schools directly so as to not endure the excruciating LSAC processing wait period? What's everyone's take?