« on: April 21, 2005, 05:13:41 PM »
Which would you pick? I think I prefer Duke more but 19K is enough that passing it up seems kind of foolish. Which would you choose and why? Please be specific as possible...thanks!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Thanks everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to get in somewhere 7-14...even if I do I might retake the LSAT in June to see if I can do better (which I think I can) to put me into a better position to transfer after a year to a better school if I have good grades. I really would like to go to a top 5 program if possible.
Again thanks to all that replied, I'd love to help any of you out as well, although you all probably know anything I know...although my knowledge of cheesy 80s films may be unmatched...
my stats: 3.61, 168...did double major with honors in both, no WE though, will have a masters completed in May...
Michigan: waitlist/accept (got the wee waiver, not sure if that means anything)
Notre Dame: accept
What does everyone think of this, do all of these sound about right or am I wrong on any???
Yeah, I'm wondering what the chances are of getting of the WL too. I'm debating whether to just put myself on the WL or to send an extra rec or essay to try to improve my chances. I haven't really visited yet so I don't know how much I'd like it over my current options. Is it that much better that I should really care and make a big push?
No, you should withdraw as soon as possible. You should do the same thing if you are waitlisted at Penn, Texas, or any other school I still have a shot at