I was offered scholarship money at Cleveland-Marshall, and got into Case. Case is way too expensive, and I have a feeling that if I go to Cleveland-Marshall I will be surrounded by people that I wouldn't consider very bright, and wouldn't learn as much as if I attended OSU's program. Plus, I'm interested in ADR, and OSU is supposed to have one of the best programs in the country for that. I'm convinced I would get in if I applied early next year, and I'm 99% sure I could increase my LSAT as well. The only problem is what to do in the interim.
My best guess at what I would do is caddy for as long as I can, then head out west and work at a ski resort. I feel like if I do decide to wait a year, I'm not going to get a crappy job for a year when I could be having fun instead. It's just that waiting a year costs money in opportunity costs from delaying the start of my legal career. I wish I didn't have to make this decision, but I suppose it's not the end of the world