« on: May 05, 2008, 09:51:24 PM »
so i was waitlisted at every school that i wanted to go to. because of finanical reasons i have decided that it would be best for me to put off law school until next fall. i also got a 158 on my LSAT and would like to try to raise it a few points and try to get some scholarships. so my question is, should i call the schools and tell them of my plans to attend school next fall and see if i can get a deferal or a fee waiver or something??? or should i just withdrawal and then apply again?? any advice would be appreciated!