Yeah, I am. But I'm wondering if I should just withdrawal and focus on BC... If I do get into UCLA it may cost way more money and I'm trying to determine if it's worth trying to get off the waitlist...
Where do you want to practice?#1 LA
Then UCLA if you get off the waitlist.
A lot of us (including myself and paper) are in this situation -- substantial scholarship $$ at the school OUTSIDE the region they'd like to practice in, and in without money or waitlisted at a school in your desired market. It sucks but in the end you have to force yourself to go where you are in the market you'd like to practice in.
Yeah, it be amazing to get off the waitlist and go to UCLA. I love BC A LOT, but it's just not in the region I want to live or practice.
Also, did you all send in add'l recommendations once you were put on the waitlist? I called up UCLA and it seems like others are doing it. I'm wondering if it's commonplace.