« on: September 02, 2009, 11:56:47 PM »
I'm just wondering if it may be better to apply now to a school that is accepting applications Sep.1. I'm retaking the LSAT Sep. 26. If my previous LSAT score is not that great, would I be better to just wait and apply in mid October with my new score (assuming it will be a little better) or apply now and notify the school that I will be retaking the LSAT. Sorry, a little confused about this whole process! Thanks for any help.