« on: May 09, 2008, 09:42:10 AM »
I have one school left that I still havent gotten a decision from (and of course it is a school I really want to go to). I applied in December, went complete in January, emailed three weeks ago to get a status check and I was told no decision had been made, I emailed again on Tuesday and again I was told that there still has not been a decision made. Would I be correct in assuming that if it has taken this long and they still dont have a decision that I probably wont be getting accepted? Thanks.