« on: February 06, 2008, 11:14:49 AM »
Here's the thread you were waiting for...I got a 159 in Dec and I took it again last Saturday. Depending on what the curve is, I probably got about the same this time, but I didn't feel that well and I had to randomly bubble some, especially on Logic Games. This is probably the last time I take it, unless I am on a wait list real late in the summer or something. Waiting til next year is probably not an option. So would it look worse to have a "cancel" sent to the schools after my 159, or maybe a 157 or 158? Of course, there is the small possibility I got 160 or 161. My gut says cancel, but it basically depends on whether the schools will penalize me for a slightly lower score. (I have only notified reach schools that I am retaking, though all will get the new score.) Thanks in advance!