ok, i'm 36, still have no frakkin' clue what I want to do with my life and law school seems like my way out of a monotonous and unsatisfying work life. is there anyone else here who is slightly older than the average law school student, let's say over 30, who has some insightful advice they want to offer?I'll be 41 (fall 09) when I start law school. I've heard tales of people much older though.
- were the lsat's difficult for you?
- how do you juggle work with school? especially if you have a family.
- are your job prospects everything you've hoped for?
- are you satisfied with your choice to attend law school?
- was it hard securing financial aid?
- I do find the LSAT difficult, but my scores are getting a bit better.
- I really have a strong desire to do criminal defense work, so I'm hoping there will be a job out there somewhere.
- Absolutely satisfied so far. Even at my ripe "old age", I get a giddy feeling deep in my gut whenever I daydream about going to school that first day.
- I hope aid isn't an issue. It hasn't been so far.
Good luck to ya.