The T2 I'd like to transfer too will consider you if you are top 30%. Better than a stick in the eye.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
You are all entitled to your opinion, but it seems to me like most of the people who think bush is the worst ever, completely ignore his accomplishments.Excellent idea! Why don't you list his accomplishments and let these haters list what he did wrong!? That should give us some kind of yardstick to go by.
ok, i'm 36, still have no frakkin' clue what I want to do with my life and law school seems like my way out of a monotonous and unsatisfying work life. is there anyone else here who is slightly older than the average law school student, let's say over 30, who has some insightful advice they want to offer?I'll be 41 (fall 09) when I start law school. I've heard tales of people much older though.
- were the lsat's difficult for you?
- how do you juggle work with school? especially if you have a family.
- are your job prospects everything you've hoped for?
- are you satisfied with your choice to attend law school?
- was it hard securing financial aid?