I was wait listed at my dream school a month ago. I had written a LOCI after visiting, and another when I got WLed. It has been a month. Can I send another LOCI? Is it overkill? And could it really hurt me?
My number one choice is very far from where I live, but I am going on vacation nearby and was planning on dropping in to see the school. I have not yet heard a decision (and am nervous this will jinx me!), but I am really passionate about attending the school. Does anyone have any experience with this or recommendations about things I should/should not do? Should drop by the admissions office and let them know i'm there?
I've been accepted to both Michigan and Georgetown and hypothetically if I don't get into any other schools, I am having some difficulty picking between the two. I am especially interested in public service, so GULC's programs and DC location would be great, but I like Michigan's size and I know that it is ranked higher. Any comparative advice you all could offer?
I just found out I recieved a prestigous fellowship for my public service committment(that I would complete before I head to law school). I am in at Michigan and GULC but still pending at a lot of T14 schools. I am wondering if it would be smart to send an "update" letter to schools to let them know about the fellowship as well as a few other things like being on the host committee for my UG benefit ball. Thoughts?
I'm attending a "group interview" that Georgetown is conducting with my school with the GULC Dean of Admissions. I have been told that I cannot prepare, and that we will be doing a "group activity" that will last an hour. Any idea what I'm in for?