« on: October 24, 2007, 03:04:17 PM »
Hello all. First post here.
I have a 3.6 from a decent Northeast school and a 162 on the LSAT. I had been scoring in the low 170's high 160's on practice tests but was in a car accident literally just a few minutes before the test so I was a little shaken up to say the least. I'd like to stay somewhere in the Northeast to Mid-Atlantic area. I have received fee waivers for Washington and Lee and William and Mary and those are probably about the only two out of all the waivers I would consider going to. Two questions.
1. Where should I apply? I have a list going already but I will refrain from posting it as I want to get some outside info from the posters here first.
2. I'm registered to take it again in Dec, should I wait to apply until my score comes in (big risk?) or apply with what I have now and inform them of my latest score.