Undergrad: Wesleyan University
1) NYU - Perfect location, great education with a reputed laid back atmosphere.
2) Harvard - Boston, #1 name brand out there, good FA, nice sized law school (I don't want a smaller class)
3) Columbia - NYC, but farther from the city so loses to NYU, excellent rep and placement, beautiful university but ugly law school
4) Berkeley - Cali, beautiful school, somewhere I've never been.
5) Chicago - City seems great, excellent education/rep, housing
How is a school in the city far from the city?