Actually, I am not sure. I took the LSAT again in June so we will see when the scores come out. I was scoring 165-169 consistently before I took it so I might have a shot at a better school next round. I probably will not go to USD though. I am debating whether to tell Loyola that I am interested or not because I want to wait to see what that chance is.
So, if I understand right, the decision is between hanging on at Loyola vs. taking a year off living in SD? If that's how it is, there can't be any harm in staying on at Loyola while keeping your SD place. You'll have the June LSAT result in a little while, and from the sounds of the Loyola e-mail you may well have a response from Loyola at our around that time. You can reassess in a couple of weeks, once you have all the information in front of you - especially since it seems that your continuing desire to attend Loyola depends in part on what you find out about June 11th.
The only reason I might suggest a different approach is if you're actually moving into the SD place in the meantime, in which case you'd probably be on the hook for a lot more $$ if you decide to head up I-5 in a few weeks. Good luck!