Messages - misschar
Pages: 1 
yeah- I'm holding a seat at UConn, but I would prefer Hastings or Davis. Waiting in limbo like this stinks- I feel like if we were accepted we are already missing out on a lot. But I would be happy getting in even in early August. I know it's still early to hear about wait list status, but I'm already growing pessimistic. I wish you luck with both- keep me posted if you hear anything =)
Sounds like the same one- did you respond? Have you heard anything since?
I'm on the Davis wait list too, and I read on an old thread that last year they sent out similar e-mails to students one-by-one and then made offers within 1 or 2 days. I was hoping this was similar.
Pages: 1