My decision came down to Hofstra or Penn State Dickinson and finally I decided on Dickinson. Was a very tough choice turning down $30G per year in scholarships. Good luck to those who choose Hofstra though.
I'm also going to Dickinson in the fall (UP campus) and am curious if anyone has had success negotiating a better scholarship. I inquired right after getting my letter and was told to wait to May to see if any additional funds become available.