1. Republicans cannot honestly raise an objection to Obama's credentials; they elected George W. Bush with zero national political experience and no understanding of foreign policy.
Republicans have a way of raising objections and seeing where it leads. They will.
2. Obama could win, but not with Hillary. She is just too polarizing.
Premise: the Republicans run on values. Reality: every Democrat is now polarizing.
3. Obama should run with Oprah. Laugh now, but that ticket would be incredible.
To whom? Subtract the novelty factor and then what?
4. The war in Iraq should be the focus of this election, but the Republicans have screwed it up so badly, that there is no way to get out without either looking weak and/or setting Iraq up for disaster.
It's simple really. Change directions. The only antidote to insurgency is an increased quality of life for the populace. Period. Do that. Make that the priority and Iraq will come together on its own.
1. If Republicans do raise that objection, then Dems should point to "W"
2. I'm just saying that something about her really irks conservative Americans; She might as well be the embodyment of gay marriage and abortion.
3. Oprah has charisma and the trust of everyone that watches her show. Subtract the novelty factor and you have a candidate with much more substance than Reagan and Arnold put together
4. How does one increase the quality of life while there are bombs and sectarian violence threatening life itself?