I'll be attending USD but I'm also staying on the Loyola waitlist because I want to see what they would've done. I never received this e-mail but I received the reconfirmation form via snail mail on the 8th instead. I assumed they were sending out these forms to candidates that they were seriously considering. Too bad that Loyola is out of money because that was my main purpose in staying on the waitlist. I want use Loyola as leverage against USD but I guess I've gotten enough scholarship money out of them.
Anyways, you should wait to see what your new LSAT is and if it's higher, ask USD for some scholarship money. Yet if your score is in the high 160's then reapply next year. I wouldn't choose Loyola over USD but I would choose UCLA, USC, UCD, UC Hastings and the like over USD. So I guess your score will change your plans. Let us know how you did and what you decide.
By the way, tell Loyola that you would go. It will give you an acceptance and you don't actually have to attend if your LSAT improves. I told Loyola that I would attend but I have no such plans. I just wanted the acceptance because I paid for it. Enough with the stalling, it's June, time for acceptances off of the waitlist. What do you have to lose by telling them that you're still interested?