1. Quiet evenings at home with my family
2. A good bottle of wine and conversation with someone I love
4. Mashed potatoes
5. Making small children cry (okay just kidding...Minnesota lake shores at dusk)
1. Quiet evenings at home with my significant other--about all I have energy for now.
2. Yes! A good bottle of wine! Doesn't even have to be with someone I love, but it does make the wine taste better. Right now I'm enjoying Robert Mondavi Private Selection Sauvignon Blanc (overpriced, I know, but good nonetheless).
3. Cuddling...uh, not really. I have an aversion to too much touching. Must be because my birthmother didn't get to hold me immediately after I was born. I run away from hugs.
4. Gawd, I'd kill
for a plate of mashed potatoes! With butter, sour cream and kosher salt. Give me a BIG spoon!
5. I love making children cry. I hate children. T'ain't worth nuthin' until they're eighteen, they get jobs and move out. (At least that's what my Dad told me!)