« on: April 24, 2008, 09:29:50 PM »
I thought that L and C's deposit was Apr.15th? Has anyone heard anything about when there might be some movement on the WL? thanks...
Topics - eventually
« on: April 21, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »
i got waitlisted at my top choice.
I already sent them the LOCI back in Apr. 7th or so.
Since then, i have not heard from them.
I was wondering if it is ok to send them
LOCI again. do not think it will help me much.
but i want to do something about it...
« on: April 21, 2008, 01:19:34 AM »
i got waitlisted at Lewis and Clark.
I am wondering if anybody got off their waitinglist so far.
To my knowledge, Apr.15 is the deposit deadline.
i supppose admission officers begin to grant admission from their waitinglist
So, i got waitlisted at my top choice.
I already sent the LOCI to the office of admissions.
In hind sight, i am thinking i should have sent the LOCI to
admission director instead. i am just afraid that no one read my email.
should i send the letter again to admission director?
is it a good strategy to send LOCI to schools you have not heard from..
i got an email from school saying that my file is still under review..
what do you think? should i just sit back and wait for the result?
This question is specifically geared toward LEOP applicant.
I am just wondering if anybody gotten any type of correspondence
I am still waiting. Is this good or bad thing.
It looks like i won't hear anything from them till May or so.