Topics - m1
« on: April 11, 2007, 03:46:57 PM »
I'm excited! Where is everyone looking to live next year?
Here's the updated list of people attending Penn from LSD next year:
nixon plays checkers
And the list of people interested in IM sports:
Ultimate Frisbee IM Team:
So here's my dilemma-
I just got my Feb LSAT score back, and it was an unbelievable 172. My previous LSAT (Sep '06) was a 166, when I was sick with the flu. Before this LSAT came out (or in Yale's case, the day of), I had been rejected by Harvard, Yale, Boalt and UChicago, and waitlisted at Duke, Georgetown and UMichigan. What should I do? Should I reapply next year, or should I send out letters to the schools I was rejected from and see if they would reconsider my application?
« on: October 23, 2006, 02:34:53 PM »
I sent my application in the very first day, Sept. 6th...but LSAC reports that Yale has yet to request a report from them. Is this odd? All the other schools requested reports within 2-3 days of receipt of my application...