« on: November 01, 2006, 10:00:54 AM »
I have 2 LoR (one prof, one acad) in but not my most important Acad one. I want my Columbia and NYU apps to be perfect.
Should I wait a few weeks to apply when it is in or just move forward and hope they don't make a decision until it comes in?
Columbia has a space to list your recommenders but NYU does not.
Everything else in my app package is good to go. I may be overtweaking my PS at this point.