This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - LaneSwerver
Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 ... 21
« on: July 25, 2005, 10:24:47 PM »
Can I get them marinated in bourbon?
Bob's Whiskey, of course!
« on: July 25, 2005, 09:23:27 PM »
« on: July 07, 2005, 10:05:06 PM »
Do you need a car in Ann Arbor? 4 wheel drive? How are snow conditions? How far is skiing?
Also, does anybody know an apartment complex that allows Chow Chows.
I am considering taking the plunge at Ave Maria- can't beat the scholarship offer. Any info or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
I'll just give you encouragement. I think you're making a great decision! See you in the fall.
« on: July 07, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
I'll be there in a little over a month. See ya!
« on: July 07, 2005, 10:01:30 PM »
...oh yeah, I'm not going to Ave Maria. Sorry, Lane.
But you're more than welcome to if you want. We'll be glad to have you!
« on: July 07, 2005, 10:00:12 PM »
I had a similar problem--lousy credit but a solid cosigner. Thing is he's self-employed and can't verify his income (or won't, I should say). I got approved at TERI but had to back out because of the income verification. I tried THE/NorthStar, and they slid it right on through. Give them a try!
« on: June 29, 2005, 10:48:10 AM »
If anyone is around...
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:15:56 PM »
Advice for law school from an old 3L:
1. Take lots of vitamins. That way your veins will be nice and sturdy and stand out. This is important for
2. Find a methamphetamine dealer. Don't smoke it or snort it; that's for the sorry saps on "Cops" that live in a Florida trailer park. Nope, inject it right on in.
3. Prepare your liver. You wanna hang with the big-time (or small-time) lawyers? You gotta drink. Don't try and have a cosmo, either. You'd better get used to martinis with the vermouth kicked in the side with an iron boot.
4. Check your glasses/contact prescription. You're going to need to be able to read extremely fine print on the cheat sheets you'll hide in your clothing during finals.
5. Stop going to church. Morals are for the uninitiated.
6. Like espresso. And no, not a skinny-uspide-down-extra-whip-frappacino...straight espresso. When you aren't mainlining dope, you're gonna need something to keep you awake.
After that, it's all pretty easy. Best of luck!
Still on step one? You do know there are twelve right?
I forgot the other ones. My brain hurts.
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:15:12 PM »
OMG, why would you go to Pontiac?
It's North, but it's more ghetto than Detroit.
Yeah, I gathered that. I had to go there for a work thing. At least it wasn't Flint.
« on: June 06, 2007, 08:35:48 PM »
Maybe you could drive North, though.
Which way is that...up? I've been to Pontiac...that's north...
Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 ... 21