« on: February 16, 2007, 04:28:00 PM »
Something about the wrong date on a decision letter? I didn't get a call from the Dean, so I'm guessing that's a bad thing.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - maybe2007
« on: February 13, 2007, 04:03:05 PM »
I have been put on the waitlist/deferred at a few schools, should I let them know that I have made it to the next round of the Fulbright? Will this help/hurt my chances? Also could I ask to be considered for a spot in next years class when I'm currently on the WL? Just wanted to know if anyone head heard about any of this happening before.
« on: February 13, 2007, 03:24:06 PM »
I just received a letter telling me that I have made it to the next round. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it, so can I ask for deferred admission from the priority WL? Has anyone heard of this happening before?
« on: January 28, 2007, 11:47:28 AM »
My LSN is below, but here is a quick rundown, In-Temple, American, Emory, Notre Dame and Wash U. I've been offered money from Temple & Notre Dame. Is it too late to begin withdrawing apps or should I wait until I receive all of my decisions. DC is where I want to stay, which is why I am hesitant to withdraw my AU app, but if I got into Wash U does that mean that my chances at GW are also pretty good? Any advice would we very helpful and while I know this isn't the what are my chances thread, any insight onto my other pending apps would be appreciated. (I know HYS is never going to happen, I just wanted to rejection letter!)
Should I send in more apps? I have already sent out a bunch of apps, but due to the Dec LSAT I guess some schools are somewhat interested. So should I send out more apps to the T1 schools I'm getting waivers from?
I put down my college address for all of my apps. This means that I will have to wait at least 3 weeks to check my mailbox again, which means I'm freaking out! I check that box at least twice a day when I was at school and it has only been 2 days since I have been gone. Is anyone else suffering through this horror?
Ok, so I know many of you will think that I am crazy, but I've applied to about 30-something schools. I wasn't satisfied with my first LSAT score so I took the Dec exam. I'm wondering if I should apply to more depending on my new LSAT score, or if I should just stop applying and see what happens, then apply later if I don't like the results? I'm sort of just in app submiting mode and I may need someone to snap me out of it. What do you think is the best course of action?
I recently asked my TA for a LOR. He said that Adcomm wouldn't care about his opinion, but would get the Pres of the school who actually taught the class to write the LOR with my TA's input. My question is, will this LOR really mean anything coming from the Pres of the school? It is a top tier school, not quite Ivy. How much do LORs really influence the Adcomm. Just wondering how excited I should be about it.