« on: October 01, 2006, 06:29:21 PM »
I'm actually pretty undecieded what to do at this point. I was aiming for 170+ but, based on that amount of problems I guessed on in LG and RC and the amount I most likely missed in LR, I'm looking at least -14 which is more like 165. I know I can do better. My nevrves got the best of me.
I'm not sure if I should just wait and hope that I guessed pretty good or if I should just cancel and retake in Dec. Even if schools are now taking the highest score, I have a feeling that a lower score can still affect your chances. If I do retake, I plan on not doing anything until end of October/early Novemember and just hit the last 7-8 practice tests (maybe with some old hard games and RC as experiementals).
However, it appears I'm holding off on applying until Dec. I think it general, it's better to wait and apply with an LSAT 5+ points higher than earlier with the lower LSAT.