« on: June 06, 2006, 09:48:29 AM »
I am signed up for the June LSAT. Currently my score range is between 157-162. My top school is Texas, followed by SMU. I have a 3.88 GPA and a very nice resume (IMO). I am not sure if I should wait until September to take the test or not. I'm not 100 percent happy with my scoring currently, but am not sure how much I could realistically raise it. I could probably get it up to mid 160's with more practice. Advice? Thanks.