« on: July 02, 2008, 02:21:51 PM »
(1) Obama said during the primary season that he would vote to block blanket immunity for telecommunications companies in connection with post-Sept. 11 eavesdropping. Now that he got the nomination, he's announced he'll vote in favor of immunity.
(2) During the primaries, Obama said he would insist on renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement to stop Mexico and Canada from abusing the system to harm the American economy. Now victorious, he supports the existing agreement.
(3) While seeking left-wing votes for the nomination, he said he would meet with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad without preconditions. The nomination sewn up, he no longer has any such intention.
(4) Filled with primary fervor, he said he could "no more disown Jeremiah Wright than his own grandmother." A few months later, he disowned him.
(5) Obama pledged unconditionally that he would accept public financing during the general election while he was talking to left-wing voters who despise the "fat cats." Now that he's been anointed, he's rejected public funding.
(6) An editorial in the Post adds yet another: Obama promised during the primary season to participate in a series of inclusive town-hall meetings with his opponent John McCain. McCain is still ready to do it, but now as the front runner Obama is backing out like a cowardly and very common politician. Change you can believe in?
HE IS A FRAUD.