« on: July 10, 2007, 08:23:28 AM »
So I can't decide. Do I want the screen space or the portability? They're not that different but every little bit helps. The money isn't a huge issue but hey, who wouldn't want to save money.
The other option is to wait until October/November and buy a new Macbook or Pro when they release Leopard and hopefully another Hardware update... I currently have a 12" Powerbook that has always served me well -- I just can't take tests on it in LS.