How about D for the last three? :-)
I'm probably going to Cardozo in August. I sent in my deposit (and think I'd be very happy there), but now the waitlist decisions are starting to trickle in.
I knew that I already had a score so even if I bombed June I could cancel and be fine. I feel like I got between a 167-172 which is a significant improvement on my Feb score.