« on: June 27, 2007, 11:30:02 AM »
Already planned on going to BU (and still do, at the moment) but I was just accepted FT @ GW. Under no circumstances would I have considered a PT spot w/ BU on the table, but GW was my top (realistic) choice from the beginning given my interest in the DC area...
Here's the situation:
I have a lease signed in Beantown; I could find someone else to take my spot, though, if necessary (I think)
That said, I like my roommate, and don't want to screw him over by bailing at the last moment.
DC is closer to my GF which is important to me, but it's not my foremost concern by any means.
I have no idea how long I have to mull this over, but I imagine the clock is ticking...what should I do and why? Hearing other informed people's opinions will be very helpful for me in making my decision.