Law School Discussion

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kathalyst09

Pages: [1]

Taipei, Taiwan to L.A. to NYC!!

Incoming 1Ls / Re: The Official I'm Going to X School Thread
« on: April 25, 2006, 08:29:34 PM »
Cardozo School of Law, May 2006

Hey awesome.  We should chat.  I'm making the arrangements right now to attend.  Did you find housing?

Wow!  I didn't realize so many were waitlisted for American!  I'm in at Cardozo's May Program and I'm waitlisted at the following:

University of San Diego

Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists / Re: Cardozo/American Waitlist
« on: April 24, 2006, 04:57:46 AM »
I'm in at the May program and on the waitlist for American.  Any opinions about American's campus?

Over 100 people on the waitlist.  I'm not going to hold my breath.  I had 157/3.7

Im in the same boat as you. Accepted into May program but still waiting to hear from many schools. This is an incredibly hard decision. Have you visited Cardozo? I was just there last week, and it seemed a lot better than other schools I have visited. I have no qualms about attending Cardozo, its actually one of my top choice, except for the fact I dont graduate until June., so I will have to attend both schools simultaneously.

Maybe I will see you in a few weeks :)

Did you make up your mind?  I figured that if I wait for American, I could be waiting until August and if I don't get in, then I'd have to wait until next May (I just applied for a deferral).  I am leaning towards going at this point...

Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists / Re: Cardozo/American Waitlist
« on: April 11, 2006, 08:06:02 PM »
I'm also in at Cardozo and on American's waitlist

Thanks for your input.  Do you know anything about deferring?  I am thinking about deferring my Cardozo entrance until next May and maybe this fall take the LSAT again to see how I do?  What happens if I defer and eventually decide to withdraw because I choose to attend a different school?

I got into Cardozo's May Program.  I'm still waiting on other schools.  I'm planning on waiting until the last possible minute to send in the check to Cardozo.  In any case, here is my status with the other law schools.  What do you think my chances are of getting of the waitlist for American or getting into GWU, Hastings, BC, BU?

Cardozo - May Start
New York Law School

Waitlisted for:
American University

Waiting on:
UC Hastings
University of San Diego
Boston College
Boston University
George Washington University


Pages: [1]