« on: May 26, 2006, 06:52:24 PM »
I WOULD be able to make up my mind if A SCHOOL WOULD TELL ME IF I'M IN OR NOT
Here's a poll idea: Should Melanie send her deposit to Tennessee?
Deposit due June 1. "Should" know about Alabama "by the end of May" (aka WEDNESDAY). Do I wait until the last possible freaking second to overnight it or do I send it now and kiss the $$ goodbye if I get into Bama?
overnight if need be. cheaper than losing the deposit $$$
agreed. plus that way you have peace of mind... :just:in:case: