So what if you are holding out for a better school, and you accept a lesser schools offer for financial/logistical reasons with the intention of transferring. You plan to go to a better school starting 2L. Is this just a dumb plan or do lots of people do it?
2 acceptances, 1 deferral, and 4 decisions yet to be made! The waiting is very difficult