« on: March 22, 2006, 12:53:14 PM »
So, I was told over the phone that a decision has been made today and I should hear in a week by mail (@ FSU, by the way). However, their admit day is next Friday and if I am accepted I would still have time to coordinate the visit at an okay price. Is it reasonable to try to press for an answer over the phone or via email (admissions director)? In the event that I am waitlisted I don't want to make a bad impression, but I really would like to attend admit day if accepted. It seems like if I were to be accepted they would've given me enough notice to attend. Thus, I am expecting a waitlist or ding even though my numbers have lead me to believe otherwise.