« on: April 11, 2006, 08:30:35 PM »
seriously, this is driving me nuts. After leaving FSU, I felt confident that under current law it would be no problem transfering residency so long as all steps were completed prior to the first day of 1L. Overwhelmingly, they believed that Bush will again veto the bill as graduate programs,at least at FSU, will be severely devastated if they lose students from out of state. I really thought my decision was set (felt comfortable with debt load after residency transfer) and I could enjoy the balance of my time between now and law school. Now, I have to sit and wait until some time in June all the while putting together a contingency plan to buy a house/condo, which will require me to move much earlier than I had planned. I really hope this works out for those of us in this horribly uncertain position.