Anti09 - Do not insult me on this forum with name calling. You will be reported for abuse. Be frustrated not with me, but with your own failure to communicate effectively in writing. To refresh your selective memory:
You said, verbatim: "the entertainment industry has nothing to do with the legal industry." Yes, you actually wrote this.
You also said, verbatim: "a law degree puts you potentially a quarter million dollars in debt whereas the entertainment industry doesn't." This statement is absurd at best because it implies that an education in entertainment cannot potentially put you in just as much debt as a law degree when in reality it can. Disagree with my interpretation of what you said? Read your statement again. You are taking issue not with me, but with the most basic elements of english writing and logical reasoning. Own up to the fact that your statements were absurd and you simply got called out on it.
lol you are just darling. On the off chance you aren't a troll, let's take this one step at a time:
1) That's not abuse lil bruh.
2) You were comparing the job opportunities of the legal industry with that of the entertainment industry. When I pointed out the fact that they were entirely unrelated, you then chose to re-interpret my statement literally. As in, there was no relation whatsoever
between entertainment and law. Anybody with two brain cells to rub together knows this is not the case, and based on the context it is obvious what the statement intended.
3) Do you not know how to quote people on forums? And you can stop saying "verbatim" lol.
4) I'm still not sure how someone with "an education in entertainment" (?) can spend a quarter million dollars doing so or why that would ever be necessary. Did they spend seven years getting a degree in Theater Tech? I'm actually genuinely curious.
5) I'm taking issue with the basic elements of English writing? What? ...oh, forget it, you're clearly a troll.