I know this will give me bad karma in the long run, but is it okay to accept a seat to 2 schools, if you haven't made up your mind yet? (especially if only one of them requires a $ deposit right now)... is any of it binding?
Has anyone really had any luck negotiating for money at state schools? Can a school knock off the out-of-state tuition fee if they want you bad enough? I sent an email asking for help and citing my other scholarship offers yesterday. Now, im just waiting for the reply!
I know this is the wait list section, but I haven't heard anything back from one of my top choices, Vanderbilt. Should I just forget about Vandy when deciding where to go next fall. My file went complete on 2/2/09. Is this wait normal?
I would like to stay around my area. Does the tier stuff really matter? I just don't understand why UT would be so much better than Miss. Someone even told me that if i plan on living in Tn, that UT is even better than Vandy. I don't get it.