« on: November 11, 2005, 09:09:26 AM »
thanks! i know i should wait until i have a real LSAT score since that can differ from practice scores pretty wildly, i'm just a little antsy. i was actually pretty sure that i was going to put off applying for a year and work in my home country first instead, but with all my friends going on to law school, med school, grad school, jobs they wouldn't mind staying in forever, combined with my lurking on LSD has suddenly caused me to want to "get on with my life". That is, as opposed to delaying a year for all the advantages that will undoubtedly bring, i sort of want to try applying, and go. Next September seems far enough away.. 2007 feels like eternity. I guess i posted only those hard-to-get-into schools as interest because if they don't pan out i really am willing to wait a year. i'd prefer not to, but it is a definite option.