« on: December 06, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »
After over 6 months or studying, I attempted to take the LSAT this morning and stupidly decided to take antihistamine to fight the effects of my cold. Bad Idea; Left the test center before finishing the third section and canceled my score. If I decide to take the February LSAT do you think I will be in any position to be accepted or is that when they only accept the cream of the crop? I was scoring in the 164 range, so I do not expect that to decrease and I have a 3.25. The schools I am looking at are Seton Hall, Rutgers,Brooklyn, Cardozo, American, and my three reaches being Fordham, Georgetown, and George Washington.