Go to the school where you have no problem with graudating from. Its a great goal to try and transfer but in my opinion, making sure you go to a school 1) where you have no problem recieving a degree from should be a priority just in case you are not top 10%. But 2) if you are willing to put all your eggs into one basket and lock in to "I am going to be 10% and transfer" mindset, then go to the one the highest ranked school you got into despite the money. If it was my decision I will definitly go with syracuse but I am not pressed to trasnfer to ivy league schools and the tought of going to a law school at a full price tag (which is ranked only like 20 spots above my scholarship offer school), is not something I will choose. As long as my scholarship option is from a school I do not mind graduating from wrost case scenerio.