A lot of us on here are at kind of a stand still, either awaiting acceptance, awaiting August classes, or awaiting (dreading?) the all-powerful LSAT scores. This is a way for us to learn more about each other and kill time.
Here's what you do- list your undergrad university, then list your top five schools. Don't list your dream schools- list what is currently your realistic top five list with an explanation of why it is where it is. I'll go first.
Undergrad: Western Kentucky University (Bowling Green, KY)
1. U of Kentucky
- best school in the state, very affordable, I think I can pull down some good scholarships
2. Vanderbilt U
- best school in area, I love Nashville/ Bowling Green area, places well everywhere, probably too expensive without some great aid
3. Duke U
- great reputation, beautiful area, very selective and way outside of my budget, a little (lot) far from home
4. U of Louisville
- close to home, nice city that I could see myself in, not a great reputation, inferior to UK
5. Northern Kentucky U
- very cheap, could probably get a full ride plus big big money, lousy school, terrible campus
Hopefully this will catch on and we can learn a little more about each other.
edit: I knew they were VU and DU... just forgot