« on: May 05, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »
I was accepted at Cardozo and offered a full scholarship, at Fordham I was ofered a 50% scholarship and Georgetown is offering me a small scholarship. I'm waitlisted at Columbia, NYU, Chicago, UPenn, Duke etc.
What do you recommend I do? Should I take the offers at Cardozo and Fordham and stay on the waitlists, or do I stay with Georgetown, and remove myself from the waitlists? (Georgetown demands a commitment if I accept their scholarship). What would you do in my position?
My first choice is NYU, followed by Columbia, followed by Stanford.