I'm in BLS, i was part-time, after ten credits, I have a 3.45 GPA (maybe more, since I have a 3.5 in 6 credits, but a 3.35 in 4), This year I'm takin 16 credits, and plan on taking another 4 (torts) this summer; the summer course ends July the 10th (final exam). My questions are as follows:
(1) Am I barred from applying to skewls (t14) that req. a 28 credit minimum?
(2) practically speaking, do I just need all A's to transfer to a T14 this year?
(3) Can I figure out my rank as of now? (how do I factor it, where do i find out?)
(4) When should I send my applications to the schools? Is it a piecemeal deal, i.e. send out App. mail grade, mail letter, etc.
(5) Uhm, how do I go about asking for a letter of recommendation? (I have a bunch of professor's that really like me, or so I believe or think, since I particpate with analytic precision, should I be like hey write me a LOR?) Do I just ask for it? or must it be clandestine like LSDAS.
(6) My Undergrand GPA is rather putrid as with my Lsat, 3.4 // 161 (3.89 in my major, and I took a few grad. courses as well); how much of a factor is this?
(7) I'm also african-american; but in a more fluid meaning of the word (i.e. I'm from Egypt Africa's bread-basket) Should I check off that box?
How does one write a personal statement that is not transparent or prima facie fictitious?
An avid thank you for all responses--if any.
An apology to all derailed readers--if any.
I'm firm believe in Einstein's motto: "First, change the way you look at things--then watch'em change..."