« on: March 14, 2010, 08:11:56 AM »
I went to register for the June LSAT yesterday (about 3 months away) and to my surprise, every test center near my house was unavailable; the closest one with availability is about an hour away. I'm thinking about postponing it until October so I can take it at a closer center (about 20 minutes from my house). I'm graduating in May and planning to take two years off before going to law school, so there isn't much urgency. I just figure that I'll be more comfortable taking the test at a closer center; if I take it in June, I'll probably have to leave my house at 11:10 and won't get home until 4:30, I'll be hungry and probably won't have my sharpest focus? Any advice on this? Is it even much of an issue?