Law School Discussion

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Poetgrl21

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Law School Admissions / LSAT score jump...write an addendum?
« on: October 23, 2005, 04:55:07 PM »

Ok here's my situation.  I went up 6 points on the October LSAT.  First, is the jump significant enough for me to write an addendum to explain the lower score?  Second, the reason I believe I did worse last time is because I had a pretty bad cold...congested and such.  Is this a poor reason?  Should I not even bother writing an addendum?  Will admissions be annoyed? 

Studying for the LSAT / So worried...hoping someone has an answer
« on: October 06, 2005, 08:33:53 PM »

I had to guess on the Voltage/Switch game.  I've heard there were a few Bs and Cs, but I guessed all Ds.  Does anyone remember any Ds????

Studying for the LSAT / Oh my god!! Misbubbling???
« on: October 04, 2005, 01:30:06 PM »
Ok here is my situation.  When I finished the test, I'm pretty sure I remember only seeing 25 answers for Reading Comprehension on my scantron.  I understand now from reading posts and such that there were 26 questions.  I am kinda freaking out cuz I'm worried I misbubbled and screwed up that whole section.  However, I'm not positive. It's hard to imagine that I wouldn't have caught that while transferring answers and taking the test. I could have simply skipped the last question which wouldn't entirely be a tragedy.  Well here's my I cancel?  The thing is, I already took the test in June...but did terrible, scoring much lower than my practice a 150 (practice tests all low 160s high 150s).  However when I took it this time on Saturday I felt really great about the entire test except for this Reading Comp crap, so I'm really reluctant to cancel my score over a mere suspicion.  I could cancel a perfectly good score.  I am already kind of a borderline applicantcuz of that 150 for most of the schools I want to go to though so I'm afraid to get another lower score.  Should I wait to see when I get this score, and then if it ends up terrible tell my schools what happened with the misbubbling, perhaps send them a copy of the stuff, etc (print it off lsac).  And then take it again in December?  How much of a disadvantage would this be in the application process?  I had planned to send everything out at the end of October originally.  So which is worse...a low LSAT score or sending out my applications in December?  What do you all think?  Also for the Chinese passage, does anyone remember how many Ds they got? 1? 2? More? 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]