Need BIG HELP on this one (with big explanations too)
... It's a killer.
J, K, L, M, and O are the clerks in a supermarket. The supermarket has exactly 9 parallel aisles, numbered consecutively 1-9 from one end of the store to the other. ach aisle is stocked by exactly one clerk and no clerk stocks more than two aisles. Stocking asignments must meet the following conditions:
O stocks exactly 1 aisle
K stocks aisle 2
M does not stock aisle 1
J does not stock consecutive aisles
K stocks the only aisle between the two aisles M stocks
Exactly one of L's aisles is an end aisle
O's aisle is numbered higher than either of K's aisles, and lower that at least one of L's
1. Which one of the following clerks could stock two consecutive aisles?
2. Which one of the following is a pair of clerks, neither of whom could stock aisle 5?
a) J and M
b) K and O
c) L and M
d) K and M
e) L and O
3. Which one of the following is a complete and acurate list of clerks, any one of whom could stock aisle 3?
a) J, K, L
b) J, L, M
c) J, L, O
d) J, K, L, M
e) J, K, L, O
4. Which one of the following is a complete and accurate list of aisles, any one of which could be noe of the aisles M stocks?
a) 1, 3, 4, 5
b) 3, 5, 7, 9
c) 3, 4, 5, 6
d) 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
e) 3, 5, 7
5. If L's aisles areseparated by the maximum number of aisles that could separate her aisles, which one of teh following could be true?
a) J stocks aisle 6
b) M stocks aisle 7
c) both of J's aisles are numbered lower thatn O's
d) J stocks only even-numbered aisles
e) only one clerk stocks a higher numbered aisle that O does
6. If J stocks aisle 3, then which one of the following CANNOT be true?
a) J stocks aisle 9
b) K stocks aisle 6
c) L stocks aisle 4
d) M stocks aisle 4
e) O stocks aisle 6
7. Suppose that, rather than just one, L stocks both end aisles; all other conditions remaining in effect, which one of the following CANNOT be true?
a) J stocks aisle 3
b) O stocks aisle 6
c) O stocks the only aisle between the two aisles that J stocks
d) K stocks only even-numbered aisles
e) one of L's aisles is immediately next to O's