Has anyone gone complete at NYU?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - THE BLUE SWEATER
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »
1) Ready every hornbook possible on 1L classes
2) Not understand any of it...or think you understand it and have to relearn it the proper way later.
3) Get stressed out and develop a hatered for reading
4) Stop reading out of frustration
5) Go into law school burnt out.
Or you could just relax....up to you.
« on: March 31, 2007, 10:16:16 AM »
Um plenary was crazy...does Willie Gary always give that presentation?
Black Law Student Discussion Board / Re: The Official BLSD "What Are My Chances?/Where Should I Apply?" Thread« on: September 17, 2006, 12:55:21 PM »
apply this year. If you dont get into a T14 go to a T25. Dont think that T14 is the only way to make it as a lawyer.
« on: September 17, 2006, 12:53:52 PM »
Man your going out? LOL. I find myself content just to sit in the library. Does anyone know Chicago v. Morales? Shold i feel bad about agreeing with Thomas on the dissenting side?
Dont get me wrong Sands im more tired from the pregaming.....but i feel i could take my contracts or criminal final now and do respectable. Civ Pro...thats somthing else....