I got notified of an offer last Friday over the phone but the firm hasn't snail mailed me anything yet? How long has it taken firms to send the follow up snail mail?
I loved Death and the Maiden. Doesn't he have a new movie coming out? or did he and I'm just really behind?
I liked "The Ninth Gate", and it made me a fan of both illuminated manuscripts and Arturo Perez-Reverte, so Polanski gets a few points for that...
...but seriously, anyone who read the court docs on his rape charge wouldn't consider naming him for anything positive. To sum: Young girl + photo shoot + drugs + wine + body part usually used for outgoing, not incoming. As a dad, I'm not cool with it.
Or should I say, as a human?
is it just me or are those rankings completely wrong.... this is the list I found...
1. University of California–Berkeley
2. Stanford University (CA)
3. George Washington University (DC)
4. Santa Clara University (CA)
5. University of Houston
6. Cardozo-Yeshiva University (NY)
7. Duke University (NC)
Franklin Pierce Law Center (NH)
9. Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago-Kent)
10. Columbia University (NY)
11. DePaul University (IL)
12. Boston University
New York University
14. John Marshall Law School (IL)
15. Georgetown University (DC)
16. Harvard University (MA)
17. Michigan State University
University of Washington
19. Case Western Reserve University (OH)
Fordham University (NY)
21. Boston College
University of Minnesota–Twin Cities
University of Texas–Austin
24. George Mason University (VA)
University of Akron (OH)
University of Pittsburgh
27. Washington University in St. Louis