« on: February 26, 2005, 06:55:48 PM »
THERE IS NO "PRE-LAW" IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU MORONS:
1) Law schools will never see your grades or courses taken in high school PERIOD!
2) The only reason to do well in high school is to get into a good undergraduate school which will impact your law school admission chances
3) Stay out of legal trouble
4) Law schools won't give a *&^% what you did in high school unless you founded your own company or some other accomplishment of extreme magnitude
5) There is nothing you should be reading or doing to prepare for law school at this point. You live with your parents and are 17 years old you wankers
6) Go have fun and stop being such pussies checking a board designed for people who are applying to law school in the immediate future