Law School Discussion

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DirtMcGirt

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Gonzaga / Re: Summer Torts
« on: May 27, 2005, 01:10:54 PM »
I'm living in a nice complex up on Nevada St by about 10 minutes...I'm planning on starting the briefs Wednesday the week before school...

Gonzaga / Re: Summer Torts
« on: May 26, 2005, 03:11:46 PM »
I'm registered for Summer Torts, as well. Planning on moving there June 6th from Seattle. Where are you from?

Denials / Re: Loyola LA
« on: May 20, 2005, 12:41:06 PM »
I love how I finally received my rejection letter and the signature was photocopy.

Where should I go next fall? / Re: Seattle U or Chapman $$
« on: May 18, 2005, 07:34:57 PM »
Jack...FYI...Gonzaga is actually Tier 3 and Seattle is lower Tier 2.

Where should I go next fall? / Re: Seattle U or Chapman $$
« on: May 17, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »
Scurvy - You've been an interesting character on these boards for quite some time, and I have enjoyed following your progress, but I'm curious why Seattle U would be considered WAY above Gonzaga? I'm already committed to Gonzaga, so it doesn't really matter, but I just find it interesting...

Denials / Re: USD
« on: May 17, 2005, 11:35:55 AM »
I finally got my rejection, even with my last ditch effort to change my application to FT or PT...Oh well, I've already paid my full deposit at Gonzaga and have a deposit on an apartment. Good luck to everybody!

Acceptances / Re: Decided...Gonzaga it is!
« on: May 12, 2005, 02:22:52 PM »
Yeah, I'm taking the summer class...Looking for a place this weekend. See you there in the fall!

Where should I go next fall? / Re: Loyola Los Angeles
« on: May 12, 2005, 02:21:04 PM »
I WANT A REFUND! This is getting so ridiculous (not hearing anything - not even a waitlist)...I think all of us should call or send a letter to them and demand our money back since most of us have already had to commit to other schools.

Acceptances / Re: In at USD
« on: May 06, 2005, 07:28:20 PM »
What were your numbers again? (are you on LSN?)...I am so jealous at the moment! Did you get in PT or FT? If I don't hear from USD by Tuesday I will officially have to give up (because 2nd deposit is due at Gonzaga, and I have to give work notice if I will be doing a summer class).

Where should I go next fall? / Re: Loyola Los Angeles
« on: May 05, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
I have been complete since early Feb. and that darn status checker still has not changed to decision. It would be nice to know either way, but I expect I may well be far into my summer course at another law school before I hear from Loyola. I'm really glad I paid the app. fee only to get no response whatsoever.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5