« on: January 13, 2006, 08:13:23 PM »
1. Top 5 bands/singers/groups of all times: Nirvana, Metallica, Crash Test Dummies, Red hot Chili Peppers
2. Your view on marriage/kids: Marriage: Happily married for almost 2 years / Kids: If it wee possible then I would love them.
3. On a scale of 1 - 10, with 1 being most conservative and 10 being most liberal, you consider yourself a... 8.999 (very little connservative views but mainly liberal and progressive and a male femenist ta boot!)
4. LSAT score: Well if you feel this is relevant: 141 unaccommodated
5. Tell me something funny here: My mom acyually "feels" that Ican get into ASU law school with my LSAT score.
6. Favorite beer: Nimbus Dark Ale (largest microbrewery in AZ)
7. What is your view on cats? Am I one of the few cat lovers (had a very special cat for over 24 years, that's right 24 years) I love cats, and I miss mine (he has been gone for 2 years as of August 12 this year)
8. On a scale of 1 - 10, with 1 being most traditional and 10 being most liberal, how traditional are you about gender roles? Absolutely an 11!
9. Last book you read (not a book for class): The vagina monolgues and Al Frankin's The Truth
10. Where were you born/raised? Born in Lemoore, Californai / Raised in Phoenix Arizona
11. Religion/how often you attend religious services: I was a devout roman catholic as a child now I am a non-practicing lutheran / agnostic
13. Favorite food: Used to be salisburry steak now it is pickles (kosher dill [vlasic or claussen] or zesty)
14. # of cultural events (theater, galley shows, ballets) that you go to in an average year: 3 to 5
15. Height: 5 ft 7 in on a good day and 5 ft 6 in tall on a bad day.
If I get admitted it will be the second school I have been admitted to since this appication cycle began *fingers crossed*